FROM THE DESK OF GALINA LIPINA
Do you do the things you love to do?
Do you look forward to waking up every morning and taking on the day?
Unfortunately most of us don’t. And it doesn’t matter how much money you have.
So many professionals are stuck! Stuck doing things they believe they should, or Have to do.
Well I don’t believe in that!
You have the ability, capability to break free and finally do what you are meant to do.
How do I know? I did it, I was financially free at the age of 33 and no I didn’t invent anything. It’s just was common sense. and a strong drive to step out of the “Norm”.
If you are professional that is sick and tired of being sick and tired. You want to make a switch, and make it fast, take the assessment and lets setup a call 30min to talk. No obligation.
Would you like to:
- Reduce have to's and expand want to's?
- Get fully clear on your next move/direction/project?
- Gain crystal clarity about what brings fulfillment for you, so you can incorporate it into your next move now and use it as a guide in the future?
- Make sure your next project is satisfying, energizing and fun?
- Feel happy in the process of your next move and not just waiting to reach that goal?
- Get in full alignment with it so motivation becomes unnecessary?
If so, you are in the right place.
My name is Galina Lipina, and here at "Turning Point" I specialize in supporting successful professionals who want more in life, who are ready to uplevel.
I have been though a few transitions myself (moved to US all by myself at the age of 24 , transitioned from a job to being a consultant to then retiring at the age of 33) and I know what it's might be like to go through major changes.
I support my clients with:
- Clarity. Defining the next goal.
- Fulfillment. I will help you get clarity on your fulfillment and make sure it is integrated into your next goal.
- Freedom. Eliminating have to's and should's, and design your life around your wants and meant to be's.
- Unique lifestyle and goal design that peels away all conditioning of what you are supposed to be and do and connects you to what's your unique way of living your life.
- Getting unstuck to live the bigger version of you.
- Strategy. Developing the most effective strategy to get there.
- Action. Defining the action steps to start and then do it!
How can I support you in having more in life? Let's chat and find out!
Commitment is thy medicine.
CLAIM WHAT YOU ARE UP To
We’ve been conditioned to ask, vs claim and commit.
If you are asking you are not directing.
When we are directing and claiming, decide "I am doing this", even when we don’t know the how, it’s almost irrelevant if we know the how. Because when we commit and claim, things move and things happen and people show up. They only don’t move when we don’t claim, and we take a bunch of actions, but they are irrelevant if we don’t have that level of commitment and claim and decision.
FEELING DISEMPOWERED IS A CLUE
It’s a clue that you are not being true to who you are. If we allow fears to control us, we feel weak. If we face what is, from the state of empowerment, that’s when everything changes. Every time I feel disempowering feeling, I know it’s not true, and whatever fear pictures in my head will not happen. And if it does, I can deal with it.
When you are ready to face the perceived consequences doing what's right, claim who you are and what you are up to, then all these negative draining situations loose their power and disappear from your life one by one.
Your beliefs are wired in the way that you can’t see them. Good news also are: beliefs only have power over us when they are unconscious. They only have a power to sabotage us while we don't know what they are. Once you become aware of what they are, then you have a choice whether or not you want to keep believing them.
There is a very interesting source of self-sabotage. The one that is harder to detect. Very often we might think we are committed and consciously we are, but life proves us otherwise. If you feel any push and pull around your goal (even the goal of "creating clarity about the next goal") like part of you wants to figure it out, but there is some inner resistance or flat out no results even if you take a lot of actions....
Stuck in defining the next goal? clarity can be a catch 22
You feel like once you know the goal, you can then commit to it, but until you have the clarity about what the goal is you can't. But catch 22 is that for anything (including clarity) to manifest, commitment and decision comes first. You can only get clarity when you fully commit to getting that clarity. If you wait for the clarity before you commit it may never happen.
How do you know if you are committed? Ask yourself: "On the scale from 1-10, how committed am I to creating that clarity?". And then be truthful with yourself.