For those of you who have not read the book "The Science of Getting Rich" by Wallace D Wattles, I SO HIGHLY recommend it!!!
First of all, thank you my friend Aaron Young for gifting me (and all participants) this book at the Magnify Your Wealth Summit last week-end. Feeling so grateful, and know, I got it exactly the right time and certain things in the book I really needed to hear to get back in the flow of things and stay in steady faith that all my desires will manifest if I think and do in a Certain Way, like Wallace Wattles would say. So, thank you!!
First of all, let me start with with the fact that the content of the book, in my opinion, actually matches the title.
For those of you who want to get rich, it gives you a step by step to make it happen no matter where you are, covering all the elements you need to focus on. Here are the main ones:
- believing thoughts become things
- getting clear on what you want (vision)
- have the purpose to actually realize it, make it a reality
- have faith that it will come to you
- contemplate on your vision with gratitude it is coming, faith it is coming and purpose to do what is needed to make it happen
- in order to receive it, you must take action. Do every day all that can be done that day, only the things you can do that day, and do it in an efficient manner
This last point is my favorite part. He defines "efficient" in a completely different way than I am used to, It's not the fasted and most optimal way. It is however do every action from the right STATE: you must be holding your vision and putting the power of your faith and purpose into it while doing it. THAT'S ALL.
- in all merchant transactions (when you sell your products or services) you must give everyone use value in excess of cash value they are spending (meaning, the value for the people of what you give them must be higher than the amount of money they pay for it).
I love this book for many reasons, here are some.
- first, it is short. 61 pages, anyone can find time to read it, and re-read it every day if so desired. I re-read it today and saw things that didn't fully sink yesterday.
- it is very focused and practical.
- it reminds you to get clear on our vision and challenge if you are just a dreamer or have the purpose to actually realize it and take action on it
- it says most of modern law of attraction teachings originated from this author. And at the same time, he covered certain things here that law of attraction sometimes is not clear about: you MUST take action, and you must have a PURPOSE to realize it, and you must combine taking that action from the right state (not visualize once a day and forget about it, but to be connected to your purpose WHILE you take action).
- it refocuses the brain from being attached to the outcome to focus on the right state and doing all you can do that day, that makes it much easier to stay in the flow even when things don't go as you planned
- it beautifully and simply ties in vision, purpose, faith and action. LOVE IT!
So for those of you, who want to increase the flow of abundance in your life, read this book! It is even free on amazon right now (not sure if it's temporary or not).
For those of you who judge and have resistance towards acquiring wealth, read this book as well, as it goes through it a lot, and beautifully explains how getting rich is the best thing you can do for you and everyone around you, and the whole world.
For those of you who are doing great in creating abundance, read it anyway! It may give you clarify and simplicity of what you do that is working, so in the future if something doesn't, you can read it's one page summary at the back of the book and get back on track. Plus you can help others around you who might need that.
As for me: I am planning to read the summary every day, until it all fully sinks in and becomes my second nature. And do exactly what it recommends :) And I wish all the most amazing abundant lives!!!